Thursday, January 28, 2016

Sunny Days Ahead

Hey guys, thought I'd pick this back up. Life has been great since my last post. I'm now married to the most wonderful person on earth, I'm working on the last semester of my undergraduate degree, and I'm looking forward to the incredibly scary and overwhelming and exciting fact that my future entirely depends upon me. Who has time for that kind of pressure?

So I'll be updating this blog more often, and with it I'm going to include all of the aspects I had before, plus my climbing training. I decided to include training because I have a big dream to do a climb that really inspires me, will be a major challenge, and I think posting on here about my progress is a good way to be accountable (and maybe accrue some more support!). Plus, maybe some of you will care about what I have to say about training and are curious to see what happens.

I hope life is good for all those this reaches and I hope that one or two people will enjoy what I have to say in the future. Cheers!

4 comments: